Finishing Carpenter & Tile Setter
- Closing Date: N/A
- Rate of Pay: Hourly
- Positions Available: 1
- Type: Full Time
- Duration: Permanent
- Avg. Hours/Week: 40
- Schedule: Days
Cut, shape, and assemble wooden articles or set up and operate a variety of woodworking machines, such as power saws, jointers, and mortisers to surface, cut, or shape lumber or to fabricate parts for wood products.
What will you do:
- Verify dimensions or check the quality or fit of pieces to ensure adherence to specifications.
- Set up or operate machines, including power saws, jointers, mortisers, tenoners, molders, or shapers, to cut, mold, or shape woodstock or wood substitutes.
- Attach parts or subassemblies together to form completed units, using glue, dowels, nails, screws, or clamps.
- Produce or assemble components of articles, such as store fixtures, office equipment, cabinets, or high-grade furniture.
- Reinforce joints with nails or other fasteners to prepare articles for finishing.
- Design and set tile
Tools / Technologies:
Perks & Benefits
- Excellent health benefits
- Competitive wages
- On the job training
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities